Hugo - First steps

You might have noticed, but I am re-starting to blog. Currently I am experimenting with Hugo for this. The last time around my blog was based on Wordpress and before that I also used PyBlosxom.

It is quite funny that I am moving back to a static site generator again. Back in the day my main reason for it was optimal resource usage. Then I went for user friendlyness and now I want a fast _and_ secure system again.

Right off the bat I was smacked in the face again with my arch enemy, theming. It took me a while to select and configure a theme which I think is "good enough" for now. I am not a (web) designer and I do not want to become that, but at times like these... Anyway, this could mean that the site will be re-structered or re-themed, consider it in a state of flux.